Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 25

Today I made up for alot of late nights and a very tired Richard..
I got up maybe 10ish? then just kinda mooched around all day in my pjs :)! Lunch was spaghetti again (MAN Mrs Kirste's spaghetti is great!!) ha ha so I ate much more than I should have :) then just lazed around again :). I wrote a few blogs to get up to date, updated all my photos on flickr, and booked the last of my flights.

Later I had some more spaghetti for dinner (mmmm) after Mrs Kirste gave me some delicioud cakes and slices as a afternoon tea (boy they were nice too! - so spoilt!).
I went for a swim a bit and then downloaded a bunch more sermons. Then I retreated to my room for an early night. But Ariane came down and said she, Andreas and Bjorn were gonna play poker. So I threw on a singlet and some shorts and came upstairs and we played until about 11ish, by which time Björn was out, and I was ahead by about double the chips on Ariane and Andreas (man is Ariane ever a dangerous player tho! And Andreas definately knows what hes doing! Björn just had some bad luck).
Anyways.. Thats about it. Woah.. This is the shortest blog so far.. but guess that makes sence, as i didnt do heaps :)
Tomorrow Neuschwanstein!!! :D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home