Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 21!

Today I got up reasonably late, probably 10ish or so, and then went online and talked to some people on MSN for a bit. This actually ended up being a reasonably long while.. but hey. After this I sat down and wrote my reflection thingy that I would have read out for me in my absence at Grandma's funeral. Near the end it was time for lunch so i left the computer for a while and had lunch with Mrs Kirste and Arnulf, which was a nice dish of chicken and rice.

After this I finished off my writing, and it was about 2! So I quickly got ready and Mrs Kirste dropped me down to the U-Bahn station where I cought a train into Stuttgart. In Stuttgart I initially walked down König Strasse to the information kiosk and got some info on this walk that looks great. Its through and around the city in parks. They designed this big 'green u' that you can walk through parks and stuff (hence green) without ever having to cross a road (with the help of some bridges). Unfortunately the weather was threatening (big black clouds in one direction and the occasional boom of thunder) so the lady advised me to give it a go another day. (its 8km so not super far.. but u can go further and make it a loop too.)

In light of this I went for a bit of shopping. It rained for a little bit too, and was reasonably dark, so not going for the walk was probably a good call! There are heapsa shops in Stuttgart, and heaps i wanted to buy.. but my suitcase is only so big.. So i ended up buying a polo shirt and a pullover (3 euro each!! :D), then called it a day around 5ish.

Once home I had a light dinner and later on me Arnulf and Björn played some soccer and handball out in the lawn which was good fun! (tho i think i slightly tore a bicep which isnt cool :) but ill live ha ha! After a while Heidi arrived, and so did Ariane and Andreas, and Arnulf had some study or something to do.. so I went online a while then down to my room for some music and then sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home