Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day 32

Today was a reasonably relaxed, but very enjoyable day. I got up around 9 somethingish, and soon said farewell to Mr Kirste's brother and wife who had been staying the last couple of days (they slept in my room and I moved across the hall to another one). After this I spent a bit of time downloading some sermons, then went downstairs and had some down time.

Lunch was Maultaschen :D mmmmm!! Just before lunch Ariane and Andreas showed up (she had the day off, and had been at Andreas's I think). I had lunch, then soon after we all went swimming. A few minutes later Jessica turned up and joined us and we all played round for a while with a beachball, mainly bashing it up in the air and trying to keep it off the water.. kinda like a variation of volleyball I suppose :), but no teams and all that..

After a while of that we got out and went up to the Kitchen to make some iced coffees, and then Anna turned up (good timing :D). Arnulf also came down and made a iced coffee.. and then we all went down under the cherry tree and just sat, drank and chatted for a while. Andreas and Arnulf got a bit restless and started chasing each other around then into the water.. So I thought what the heck and threw off my singlet and bombed into the pool (Ariane got a picture of me mid-air :) ). After expelling a few litres of water from the pool I joined Andreas's team in a game of hit-the-other-guy-with-the-ball (thats what guys do...) and then we played a occasionally physicall game of piggy in the middle. The girls happily chatted away for a while, and Arnulf left after a while. Me and Andreas played a water-polo variation, and then the girls joined us and we played some more with the beachball (I think everyone plays the same game with beach balls..). At some point Andreas accidentally broke the roller for the pool cover. But me and him lifted it outta the pool and rolled it out and kinda bent/hammered the aluminium rod in the middle back to reasonable shape and put it back.. It still works so thats all good!! We played on for a while and eventually people got out. Mr Kirste turned up and wanted a swim so me and Jessica got out.. and then we all just sat on the grass on towels and chatted more and stuff.

Later in the evening Andreas cooked up some wurst and steaks on the grill, and we sat down for a meal outside.. and then for the rest of the evening just talked.. topics from travel in Tunisia, to school, to military, to stupid Tv shows :) very interesting ha ha. I was mainly a passive participant.. but that was fine! :). Around 11ish Jessica left, and soon after we tidied everything up and Andreas left with Anna.. I came online to write this and yesterdays blog.. but a whole afternoon in the pool had kinda wiped me out :) so I worte it now instead.

Cya! :)

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home