Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day 39 :(

Today I leave Germany which is a real shame!!

I had a bit of a sleep in and then got up around 9.30ish. I had some breakfast, started organising my stuff, then decided to have a bath and a shave. After all of that I went online and finished organising the current flickr photos into sets for easier reference, and then got a bit more packing prep done before lunch.

Lunch was spaghetti (Mrs Kirste asked what I would like). Her spaghetti is sooooo good ay :D!! So im still pretty full as im writing this now :)!. Since lunch I've packed most my stuff, then come online to write a group email to send out. Soon Ariane and Andreas will be home and Arnulf too (he has a late day at school today), and around 5 we will head to the airport for my flight out at 6.45, so probably by the time anyone reads my email Ill already be in France. Woah.. that sounds crazy.. Im gonna be in France!

Anyhow, The flight and the farewell, and coming into France and finding the hostel and stuff are all to come, so I will complete this blog hopefully some time soon, just thought id get the first stuff out of the way. Man germany has been great!! I definately wanna come abck and spend even longer here. Southern Germany is sooo gorgeous too (nature and stuff). I cant speak for much more than Baden-Wüttemberg at the moment, so dunno for sure what other parts of Germany are like.. but its fantastic here!! Its been raining most today (the only full day of rain really ha ha!), lets hope its not too hot or too wet in France Italy and UK (though might be a tall order not to be wet in the UK ;) )

to be continued soon....

OK. (apologies for anz typos and if this is a bit short and snappy. the keyboard here is this useless metl thing.. ugh :D)

Allrighty! well... after Arnulf, Ariane and Andreas were home we hung out for a bit, and then before you know it was time to go. I said bye to Arnulf, and we drove off to the Stuttgart airport. We had a drink, watched the awful weather outside, and then I said final farewells before going thru security. The flight was delazyed about 45 mn so i took th chance to delete stuff off my camera. Once they started boarding I lined up and got on the plane.

For a euro flight it seemed just like any othr to me! The main difference was no free food, and no designated seats (first to the seat gets it) of course they only book a plane lod, so u dont have to rush or anything. The flight was nice, a little turbuent but fine.. and then there i was.. In France!! Ha ha I hve and had no idea what was going on, and eventually found my luggage, andsomehow found the free shuttle to train statin.

The train station was eqully confusing and I ended up just buying some ticket, hopping on a train (because accordng to a sign, all trains served Paris lol!! ok...) I then figured out kinda where I was (thank goodness for that ittle train map I picked up. First stop wasnt on my map which was very scary.. but I fumbled my way around ontothe metro, and then onto the right line, and then the stop Iwas supposed to get off at. Once out on th street it was dark, and there were no signs, and all I knew was that my hostel was somewhere nearby :).I wandered around lost and unable to ask for help 4 a while, then met a young aussie couple in the same predicament and we found it together finally!! Man...

Now im here and I have 2 crayz as russian guys as roommtes. they are hilrious! but pretty hardcore too! I think I might use the lockers for now. We had a chat, I sussed out the hotel, and tried to ignore the dodgy sounds coming from aolt of tthe rooms, and general sleeze.. and hopped on here to update u guys.. Im not gna use this cruddy computer again, so hopefullz find a good place tomorrow and write again.

No idea when ima get to sleep or when ima be woken up.. ha ha this is gonna be cuuuuuuhhhrrrazy!!!!!!!

Anyways :), here I am, the NZer by himelf in a huge city who cant speak a word of the language... whoo boy :). Cya!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Может тут ошибка? [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-skorpion/56-skorpion-muzhchina-v-lyubvi.html]скорпион мужчина в любви[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home